Skip to main content

MY TRIBUTE TO MASTER SACHIN TENDULKAR


 MY TRIBUTE TO MASTER SACHIN TENDULKAR



Sachin Tendulkar Farewell-youneedme-thestarsms.blogspot.in

Because of three reasons  I became a fan of cricket, one is my DAD Stephen M Jacob (he was a diehard cricket fan) second one is my brother Kevin M Stephen ( a diehard cricket fan also), and the other one is none other than  SACHIN TENDULKAR. When I started to mumbling words in childhood I learned the word 'SACHIN' before the word 'Cricket' (even though I wouldn't know what it is?).

Also I remember when I was in-front of a box showing picture (later I called it TV) with my DAD and Brother, they were watching eagerly some kind of game or something (later I called it Cricket), when a little man walking front of the box, with a thick stick in hands (later I called it Bat), and some kind 'thing' on head (later I called it Helmet). He pause for a second and then look upwards, then the box was following him.
I thought what this is all about to watch???There is nothing interesting for me to watch and what my dad & bro is watching? I pulled out my eyes from box and continue with my business, but again I raise my eyes when  they were saying Sachin,Sachin...,I thought in my mind ''this is thaaaat "Sachin" oh. I get it".
But the time has taught me, what is Cricket? , Who is Sachin? And what is INDIAN CRICKET TEAM with and without SACHIN.

Later some years I started watching each and every game of Indian Team cricket, even it is in day or night (sometimes I fell to sleep!!). It’s actually not cricket I watch, Its Sachin's cricket that i watch. If Sachin got out I will switch OFF TV, go to play or do something else, and switch ON sometimes again at intervals of time and watching rest of game like a Highlight (for me bowling was the bore part of the cricket on that time).
I also fought till my last breadth with my brothers to get Name-slips, Masks, Posters and even small tattoos of Sachin. On certain occasions I also Woke up at 5.45 am (It's a huge task for me ,on that time I even wont woke up when an  Atom bomb falls) to get stickers of Sachin from BALARAMA and to save it from my brothers.

But when I grown up further and started to watch Masala Entertainment cricket, the bowls starts to fly across boundary, mostly players like Sehwag started hitting big sixes and fours, later Dhoni hit a ton a 180+ with massive hits, and many more many more massive plays. Then in 2007 Indian team lift T20 world cup under Dhoni.

So I realized that Indian Team can win without Sachin, and after watching splendid of Sachin Failure at Finals, I started to hate for being a Sachin fan, and I started to find another idol to worship. (But the reality is , even in a span of 4-5 years I couldn't find any one). I even start to speak against Sachin when my friends talk about Sachin.
Sachin Tnedulkar Farewell-youneedme-thestarsms.blogspot.in
My tribute to Sachin

Then Indian team won ODI world cup and my cricket fan level increased. Still I didn’t found any cricketer to be followed.
But it's the time, when I watched Sachin’s Double century knock in ODI against SA, with my 100's of college friends in hostel, I understood what Sachin really means to Indians and Cricket. I loved that innings, I started again to love him. On that time I Repented that How Stupid I was to Hate Sachin without Thinking Who really is ‘Sachin’ to me???.Then I started again to admire his plays and loved him more and more.

Now he has left the ground without taking cricket from my heart. But how can I Love Indian team or even Cricket without Sachin. I can’t accept that fact. We all know he have to retire one day, but wished that day wouldn't come. No it has Come, “Stupid Days”!



It’s not matter whether Sachin is No.1 or No.2 in Legends List, what only matters is how many people have inspired from him through a sport, which is less famous in other parts of world. He was a role model to every Indian over these 24 years (and he continuous to be).Do any other sport men Done this kind of thing? Tell me How many ‘Gods’ are there in Sports and in any Games like “SACHIN” in the World? May be our country has millions of God But we have only A SINGLE GOD IN CRICKET AND HE IS A LIVING GOD SACHIN TENDULKAR!!!!A MILLIONS OF HATS OFF!!!!!

THANKS SACHIN FOR EVERY SECONDS YOU HAVE PLAYED FOR US.......
 

THANKS SACHIN FOR EVERY SINGLE RUNS YOU HAVE TAKEN FOR US....
 

THANKS SACHIN FOR EVERY INSPIRATIONS THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO US...

THANKS SACHIN FOR BEING A GOD FOR THE MILLIONS OF ‘US’ TO WORSHIP CRICKET…

THANK YOU SACHIN!!!!

sachin tendular farewell-youneedme-thestarsms.blogspot.in
 

Popular posts from this blog

Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi (NPCB,Malayalam,2013) Review by The-StarSMS

****** Neelakasham   Pachakadal  Chuvanna   Bhoomi  ( NPCB ) ****** Life is something that is said to be a Journey A Journey that travel to a destination that is unknown , A journey that encounters with our feelings, A journey for searching of answe rs for the questions that will quench our inner soul's thirst .. These words comes from my mind after seeing this film,but overall feeling that i get after watching this is beyond this.  NPCB is a journey of two voyages Kasi(Dulquer) & Suni (Sunny Wayne) in legend motorcycle ROYAL EN-FIELD "Made like a gun, goes like a bullet" via fun,adventures,fear,passion and Love . Film take us to explore seven states starting from Kerala,Karnataka,Andhra Pradesh/ Telungana , Orissa ,West Bengal,Sikkim and ends in Nagaland . Kasi inspired from a book about a famous bike journey ''Long Way Down''. Long Way Down by Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman Kasi starts journey to find answers for some ques

പരസ്യമായ രഹസ്യങ്ങള്‍ : പണം എങ്ങനെ ഉണ്ടാകുന്നു, എവിടേക്ക് പോകുന്നു ?

സാമ്പത്തിക സമ്പ്രദായത്തിലെ പരസ്യമായ രഹസ്യങ്ങള്‍-  ഭാഗം ഒന്ന് : പണം എങ്ങനെ ഉണ്ടാകുന്നു, എവിടേക്ക് പോകുന്നു ? ഈ ലോകത്തുള്ള മുഴുവന്‍ സമ്പത്തിന്‍റെ വില എത്ര മാത്രം ഉണ്ടാകും? വ്യക്തമായ ഒരു സഖ്യ ലഭ്യമല്ല , എങ്കിലും ഈ അടുത്ത് നടന്ന ഒരു പഠന റിപ്പോര്‍ട്ടില്‍ പറയുന്നതനുസരിച്ച് ആകെ മൊത്തം $1.2 quadrillion ഡോളര്‍ അതായത് $ 1,200,000,000,000,000 തുകയാണ് ഈ ലോകത്തിലുള്ള മുഴുവന്‍ സമ്പത്തിന്‍റെയും വില . ഇനി മറ്റൊരു കണക്ക് പറയാം, ഈ 2016 ജനുവരിയില്‍ Oxfam.org എടുത്ത കണക്കെടുപ്പില്‍ കണ്ടെത്തിയ വിവരങ്ങള്‍ പ്രകാരം, ലോക സമ്പന്നരില്‍ തന്നെ ഏറ്റവും അതിസമ്പനരായ 1% മനുഷ്യരുടെ കയ്യിലാണ് ഈ ലോകത്തെ 99% പേരുടെ സമ്പത്തും ഉള്ളത് എന്നാണ് . അതില്‍ തന്നെ മറ്റൊരു കാര്യം കൂടി പറയുന്നുണ്ട്, ഈ ലോകത്തെ ഏറ്റവും അതിസമ്പനരായ 62 പേരുടെ പക്കല്‍ ഉള്ള സമ്പാദ്യം 3.5 Billion അതായത് 3,500,000,000 മനുഷ്യരുടെ സമ്പത്തിനു തുല്യം !. ഇതാണ് ഈ ലോകത്തിലെ യാഥാര്‍ത്ഥ്യം, ഈ ലോകത്തിലുള്ള വളരെ കുറച്ചു മനുഷ്യരുടെ കൈവശമാണ് ഈ ലോകത്തിലെ മുക്കാല്‍ സമ്പത്തിന്‍റെയും നിയന്ത്രണം മുഴുവന്‍‍, ഈ സമ്പാദ്യത്തിന്‍റെ ഏറിയ പങ്കു

ഹൃദയമില്ലാത്ത കാമുകനും ,ചുവന്നചുണ്ടുള്ള കാമുകിയും-ചെറുകഥ, സിവിന്‍.എം.സ്റ്റീഫന്‍ (Malayalam Shortstory)

എല്ലാം സൃഷ്ടിയാണ്, അവന്‍റെ സൃഷ്ടി, ആ ഒരു ആത്മാവിന്റെ ഭാവന സൃഷ്ടി, ഞാന്‍ കാണുന്ന ഈ ആകാശവും, ഭൂമിയും, ഈ കടലും, ഈ മണല്‍ തരിയും, ഞാനും, ഇവളും എല്ലാം, എന്നാല്‍ ആ ചുവന്ന ചുണ്ടുകള്‍.....ആ ചുണ്ടുകളുടെ സൃഷ്ടി മാത്രമാണ് എന്നെ ഇപ്പോള്‍ അത്ഭുതപ്പെടുത്തുന്നത്, ചുവപ്പിന് ഇത്രയും ഭംഗിയുണ്ടെന്നു ഞാന്‍ അറിഞ്ഞില്ല, എന്‍റെ കണ്ണുകളിലും മനസ്സിലും ആ ചുണ്ടുകള്‍ മാത്രമാണ്, ആ മുഖം ചുണ്ടുകള്‍ കൊണ്ട് മാത്രം നിറഞ്ഞതാണ്‌ അല്ലെങ്കില്‍ ആ ചുണ്ടുകള്‍ മാത്രം ആയിരിക്കും ആ മുഖം നിറയെ എന്ന് എനിക്ക് തോന്നി പോകുന്നു. ഈ തരത്തില്‍ ആസ്വദിക്കാന്‍ കഴിയുന്നതിനായാണോ സൗന്ദര്യം എന്ന് പറയുന്നത് , എനിക്ക് അറിയില്ല . സൗന്ദര്യത്തിന്‍റെ പല അര്‍ത്ഥതലങ്ങള്‍ എനിക്ക് അനുഭവപെട്ടിട്ടുണ്ട്, എന്നാല്‍ മനുഷ്യ സൗന്ദര്യം ഞാന്‍ അറിഞ്ഞു തുടങ്ങിയത് അവളിലൂടെയാണ് , ആ മുഖം , ആ കണ്ണുകള്‍ , ആ കവിളുകള്‍, ആ ചുണ്ടുകള്‍. എത്രയോ ചുണ്ടുകള്‍ ഞാന്‍ ഇതിനിടെ കണ്ടിരിക്കുന്നു, എന്നാല്‍ ഇത് വളരെ വ്യത്യസ്ത ആയിരിക്കുന്നു ,എന്ത് വ്യത്യസ്ഥത ? അതിനൊരു കൃത്യമായ ഉത്തരം പറയാന്‍ സാധിക്കാതെ എന്നാല്‍ പൂര്‍ണമായും ഒരു വ്യത്യസ്ത ഉണ്ട് എന്ന് മാത്രം ഉറപ്പിക്കാവുന്ന ഒരു